2. Melt the white chocolate.
3. Whisk egg whites into stiff peaks.
4. Whisk cream until it is thick and forms soft folds. (Be careful not to over-whisk - Rhiannon ruined Christmas once when she turned the trifle cream into butter)
5. Sieve the milk into the white chocolate, add lime zest and stir well with a whisk.
6. Use a metal spoon to gently mix the chocolate mixture with the egg whites.
7. Fold in whipped cream.
8. Pour into individual pots or teacups.
9. Leave in the fridge to set for a few hours.
We decided to attempt henna decorations with chocolate and caramel icing. Alternatively you could dust with cocoa powder or serve with berries if you're still feeling summery!
J & R